CARBIS SOLUTIONS Wide GangwaysMarch 22, 2021
CARBIS SOLUTIONS Pipe RacksMarch 22, 2021
CARBIS SOLUTIONS Elevated Truck Platforms
Provide Safe Access to a Variety of Trucks and Trailors
Our elevating truck platform was designed to provide operators and drivers flexible and safe access onto trucks of varying heights and lengths for loading, sampling, venting, etc. It can be used in conjunction with multiple product loading lines – consolidating loading into a single platform thus saving money, time, and valuable space in busy process areas.
Various Vehicles, One Solution:
- Keeps worker safer by preventing the need to stand on the truck.
- Available in hydraulic or pneumatic operation, aluminum or galvanized steel
- Hopper car systems also available
Truck Safety at height, regardless of the truck
- 42″ high handrail system including handrail, mid rail, and toe board protects the operator for a full 360 degrees.
- Padded lower edge to help prevent vehicle damage.
- Flip up floor panels allow full access to vehicle to make spotting problems a thing of the past.
- Can be used to load tank trucks and ISO-containers from the same spot, saving money by utilizing a single location to service numerous vehicles
- Variable heights for a variety of truck configurations.