The safety policy of Weighing Technologies, Inc. is to :
- Adhere to legislation regulating employee health and safety
- To provide a working environment free from hazards that could result in death, injury, or illness
- Provide a professional staff to develop and support the health and safety program
- Recognize the priority of health and safety factors where there is competition with economic factors
- Train employees in safety methods and enforce adherence to safety rules and regulations
- Develop and use the best methods known for controlling the human loss and economic costs of accidents.
- Assess progress toward a safe and healthier work environment
- Assure maximum safety to the general public
The main objective of our safety program is to eliminate injuries to employees, to promote maximum efficiency, and to effect savings by the reduction of unplanned business interruptions from occupational accidents during construction.
Safety Management Compliant